Cabine du Cap is very special all year round, with something different to offer visitors during each season. Our rates are broken into low, high and peak season rates. They’re quite affordable as it is, but we do have some specials going – you’ll see below.
- Low Season (1st May – 30th September | Autumn and Winter) – R2,250 a night for two people, including breakfast.
- High Season (16th January – 30th April; 1st October – 14th December | Summer and Spring) – R2,500 a night for two people, including breakfast.
- Peak Season (15th December – 15th January | Summer) – R2,750 a night for two people, including breakfast.
An extra luxury tent is available at R750 a night for a further 1 – 2 people.
SEE AERIAL PHOTO BELOW FOR TENT POSITIONING. THEN SEE PICS OF THE TENT HERE.
There is no charge if you want to have a baby or child with you in the cabin. We have a cot available at no charge.
Sunday To Friday Special – Book two nights between Sunday and Friday (not including Friday night) and you’ll get a 10% discount! Book three nights and you’ll get a 15% discount!
Sneaky-Sneaky Special – Doing a weekend away? Why not sneak out of town on the Thursday and deal with your emails on Friday with a glass of rosé in your hand? Works out to 45% discount on the extra night, or 15% overall.
We have some fantastic set discounts for those of you looking to escape for a longer period of time. You’ll be surprised what an extended stay will do for your mind and body.
- 3 – 6 nights 10% discount
- 7 – 13 nights 15% discount
- 14 – 27 nights 20% discount
- 28+ nights 25% discount
Cancellations made more than 8 weeks before the stay will incur 50% refund. Thereafter is 100%.