Weaver’s Nest is an add-on to the available accommodation at Cabine du Cap. It is perfect for an extra guest/couple, nanny, granny, kids and is only available to guests staying at the Main Cabin and Goshawk’s Nest together – read more about those on the ACCOMMODATION page.
The Weaver’s Nest tent sleeps two and shares the Main Cabin’s bathroom, with its own direct, side entrance. This is 20m away, down a delightful fynbos-lined path.
The rate is R1,200 total a night (one or two people together) and includes breakfast.
- The original Cabine du Cap brass bed
- 100% cotton linen
- Coir carpeting
- Melvill & Moon bar
- Chest of drawers
- Mosquito net
- Separate front ‘stoep’ sitting area with outrageous views across the valleys
- Gas heater
- Gas stove with Bialetti Moka coffee machine
- Pot for warming milk
- Coffee, milk, ice, water supplied daily
- Mobile charger power bank with cables for Apple and android
- Electric lantern lighting
- Serviced on cold nights with hot water bottles in the evening